ATLAS is an all-in-one web-based software solution developed specifically for the Workforce Development industry and includes features such as:
- Electronic Document Management
- Service Tracking
- Self-Service Document Submission (Kiosk,Scan, Fax, Email, Upload)
- Program and Registration Queue Workflow
- Electronic Courses
- Complete Audit Functionality
- Reporting and Statistics on Traffic and Workload
- Electronic Signature
- Virtual Job Fair
For your Board, ATLAS gives you access to vital information in real-time. Adjust operations based on ATLAS feedback day to day, hour by hour. Plus, this information can be securely shared allowing partners and auditors access to information you choose.
For your staff, ATLAS becomes the centralized system that stores, tracks and retrieves vital information about your customer. This means less time tracking down documents and information and more time helping customers.
For your customers, Self service technology allows more independence while still maintaining a high level of service.When your customers use the ATLAS system within your One-Stop they are using a platform that was specifically developed for them. This automation is what enables you to provide additional services with less resources.
Here are a few of the other things your customers can do on there own.
- Self-Registration and Way-Finding
- Self-Scan compliancy documentation
- Conduct orientations
- Register for long term or temporary programs
- Submit documentation for programs from anywhere
ATLAS is not an off the shelf piece of software, over the last 10 years it was built from the ground up by Workforce Development professionals for Workforce Development professionals. ATLAS can be deployed with very little change to your current workflow, quality assurance process and IT infrastructure — Saving valuable time and money.