Document management for the WorkForce Development Industry. ATLAS storage was designed specifically to aid in the document management processes of busy One-Stop operators. Storage is the central point for all activity logs and documentation.
- Secure centralized SQL powered, web-based document storage and retrieval system
- Storage can accept activity and document data from many ATLAS modules, including: Self Sign, Staff Scan, E-course, Self Scan, Orientations, Gift/gas card issuance tracking and Voucher issuance tracking
- Stores detailed records of customer activity and document data
- Build customized reports and document packages for customers
- Integrate adhoc databases into Storage
Streamline document filing by using the Staff Scan module. This module acts as your document management system. Staff scan allows staff to review and file compliance and other customer documentation via an easy to use web based interface.
- Scan documents via high speed or desktop scanners
- Email to E-File allows documents to be added to E-File queue from email message
- Add or modify filing categories
- View only queue to allow for document viewing before filing
- Barcode ready. Reads predefined barcodes to pre-assign types for more efficient filing
Empower your customer to scan documentation without staff intervention. State-of-the-art, Self-Service kiosks bring scanning and filing of documents directly to the front lines of your busy one-stop centers. Compliance documentation is immediately made available for review via Storage.
- State-of-the-art hardware/software solution designed to alleviate customer dependence on staff assistance
- Customers scan and file pre-determined documentation to assure compliance policies
- Self scan is Barcode and ESI (electronic Signature Imprint) ready – forms with pre-defined barcodes are pre-set to appropriate filing category
- Robust hardware eliminates equipment failures and allows for placement in unsupervised areas
- Self Scan can be used with stand-alone kiosk hardware or existing multifunction printer/scanners
- Self Scan can be used with stand-alone kiosk hardware ·
The Self-Sign application allows your staff to track and assist customers in the most efficient way possible. Utilizing kiosk hardware and touch-screen technology customers choose customizable menu selections and appropriate staff are automatically notified of their arrival.
- Self service front-end intake system designed to be placed in lobby or waiting room
- Allow customers to sign in and select pre-determined service(s)
- Available location services are controlled from back end control panel
- Easy to use Touch-Screen kiosk platform
- Staff can monitor Self-Sign Queue and be notified only when a customer meeting the defined filter description signs in
- NEW Assign customers to secondary service after initial intake
- Staff can filter the Self-Sign Queue by location and service required
- Self-Sign component seamlessly integrates with the Storage system, archiving visit information for the customer in an easy to use web based interface
The ESI (electronic Signature Imprint) module gives you the ability to go paperless with customer documentation. Integrating the ESI module into a frontline kiosk, or placing on a Staff desktop allows you to gain customer authorization to use digital signatures.
- Create a paperless solution from the start of a customer record
- Signature is captured via a small pen and pad device
- Signature and authorization is E-Filed to customer record
- Subsequent areas of service delivery can ask for digital signature – create documents, programs or lessons that customers can “sign” for based on the ESI
Initial and continued training of your participants and staff is vital. E-courses allows for custom lessons to be created and administered from within the ATLAS. Track lesson performance, issue completion certifications and E-file the results
- Build specific courses tailored to your exact requirements.
- Track progress and grades from within the E-file system
- Create robust courses with lessons that incorporate different types of lesson media (Video, Audio, PowerPoint, DOC, EXCEL, PDF, etc.)
- Assure participant compliance by administering lessons and tests
Conduct initial and ongoing orientation for long term or temporary programs. The ATLAS Orientation module allows customers to progress through a self-guided, customizable orientation from their home or local One-Stop.
- Self guided orientation system. Users are guided through an easy to use web based presentation
- Optional testing of customer to assure comprehension of material
- Orientation progress and status is reported and filed into Storage
- Orientation platform can be used for a variety of programs. SNAP, WIA, WTP, ARRA, OneStop, New Employee, etc
- Create customer orientation report packages in pdf or excel format
Setup criteria to alert you when specific module activity events occur. Update staff and supervisors immediately when alerts are triggered via email and zero-configuration desktop client.
- Alert specific staff to appointment arrivals or customer requests
- Setup alerts to notify staff of a specific customer arrival
- Send alerts when specific program documents are filed or retrieved
- Alerts can be configured to notify multiple staff, supervisor or management staff of logins, activity or document action